What time does Wells Fargo close and open daily? Wells Fargo is well known as one of the popular global financial and banking services companies in America that has its location in California, precisely in San Francisco. In the United States, Wells Fargo is ranked as the 4th largest bank and even in 2015, according to Fortune 500, this bank is even ranked 30th as the largest company. That is not only the fact you should know because there are already over 9,000 branches that are being operated now in 35 countries.
With the popularity that is obtained by the company, this bank still has friendly, courteous, and professional staffs that will always be ready to help customers. It is also known that in more than 80 business lines that are different, a range of financial services is offered by Wells Fargo. Wholesale Banking, Community Banking, as well as Wealth, Brokerage and Retirement are the three segments in different business delineated by this company.
Compete with the other big banks, like Citigroup, Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo is actually included in the Big Four Banks in the U.S. There are even over 70 million customers that are being served. Everything about this bank is impressive because the staffs have professional knowledge that can make every customer feel satisfied. If you wish to visit the bank and interested to open new accounts here, but do not have any idea about the operating hours, you may take your time to have a look at the following information to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wells Fargo Hours
What time does Wells Fargo close on Tuesday?
- On Tuesdays, Wells Fargo will typically be closed around 6 pm. It seems like the operating hours between one Wells Fargo bank and another are the same, but if you are in doubt, you may call the customer service to get to know the clearer operating hours.
What time does Wells Fargo close on Sat? What time do Wells Fargo close on Saturday?
- On Saturdays, Wells Fargo banks will typically stop operating around 6 pm. So, you have some businesses, you better come before that hour.
What times does Wells Fargo open on Saturday?
- On Saturdays, Wells Fargo banks are typically open and starting to operate around 9 am. The business hours between one Wells Fargo bank and another seems to be the same, but if you are not sure, you are still allowed to contact the customer service so you can come there in the right time.
What time does Wells Fargo open on Sunday?
- On Sundays, they are not operating and it means that they will always be closed.
What time do Wells Fargo banks open?
- From Mondays to Saturdays, Wells Fargo banks are typically open around 9 am so if you want to get there early, you can be there at that hour. While on Sundays, they are always closed.
What time does Wells Fargo close and opens?
- For you who do not have any clue about when you can visit the banks, you can take a look at the typical business hours of Wells Fargo bank in the following.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
When is Wells Fargo holiday hours?
- Customers might be worried if during certain holidays, Wells Fargo will still operate or not. It is known that most Wells Fargo banks will be CLOSED on Bad Weather Days, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, and New Year’s Day. While most Wells Fargo banks will be OPEN on Labor Day, Easter Monday, Black Friday, Veterans Day, Father’s Day, Good Friday, New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Halloween, Columbus Day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, Valentine’s Day, and Martin Luther King Jr’s Day. Usually, when they decide to still serve customers on certain holidays, the business hours might be reduced, so feel free to ask the customer service in order not to get wrong time to get there. Also, you can also ask about what time does Wells Fargo close and opens for the whole week if you are still hesitant.