What time does Starbucks close and open, including during holidays? For coffee freaks, Starbucks is the best place to enjoy microground instant coffee, whole-bean coffee, and other hot and cold beverages. Not only those items, but some snacks, pastries, Frappuccino beverages, caffe latte, espresso, Evolution Fresh juices, as well as full-leaf teas can be enjoyed by customers. As the biggest coffeehouse business in the world, Starbucks that was found in 1977 in Washington, precisely in Seattle, has over 23,000 outlets that are being operated worldwide and we can see how fast this chain is growing.
The genius people behind this successful company are Gordon Bowker who is a writer, Zev Siegl who is a history teacher, and Jerry Baldwin who is an English teacher and they were known to be the students of University of San Francisco that met and partnered to open their first Starbucks. Getting inspired by Alfred Peet who was known as a coffee roasting entrepreneur who also taught those three students the roasting beans with his style, finally Starbucks appeared because the ones that they wanted to sell are the coffee beans with high quality. If you are a coffee lover and you want to taste every menu item of Starbucks, you can visit the store by looking at the following operating hour information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Starbucks Hours
What time does Starbucks close on Sunday?
- On Sundays, Starbucks will typically be closed around 9:30 pm, so it is better to come early before that time. However, it depends on the location; the closed hours may vary by location so you can ask the customer service for the clearer information. It is because a few other Starbucks stores are even closed early around 9 pm, but there are some locations that are operating 24 hours instead.
What time does Starbucks open? When does Starbucks open?
- From Mondays to Thursdays and on Sundays, it is known that Starbucks stores are typically open around 4:30 am which is very early, so if you want to enjoy coffee in the morning, you can definitely get Starbucks. While on Fridays and Saturdays, they normally start their operating around 6 am; but there are a few stores that may be open earlier on these two days, so it will depend on the location of the store.
What time does Starbucks close on Saturdays?
- On Saturdays, Starbucks are typically closed around 7:30 pm. But every store in different location may have different closed time, so you may check out the local Starbucks stores you want to visit. A few stores are even never closed since they are offering 24-hour services, while some others may stop serving customers around 9 pm.
What time does Starbucks close on Mondays?
- On Mondays, Starbucks will typically stop operating around 9:30 pm, but it depends on the location as the closed hours can vary by location. It is helpful when you try to contact the customer service just to ask about the right closed hours for the store you want to visit because some are closed early and some are known with 24-hour services.
What time does Starbucks close and opens?
- If you want to know about when Starbucks will be closed and open every day, we have the business hour table to check out below. But, please note that the following is the typical Starbucks hours that are possible to be different from other Starbucks locations’ operating hours.
|Monday||4:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Tuesday||4:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Wednesday||4:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Thursday||4:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM – 7:30 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 AM – 7:30 PM|
|Sunday||4:30 AM – 9:30 PM|
Starbucks holiday hours?
- On certain holidays, most stores could be open or even closed, and for Starbucks customers who need the information, here we go.
It is known that most Starbucks locations will be CLOSED during Christmas Day and Easter Sunday holidays.
Most Starbucks locations will still be OPEN on New Year’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Black Friday, Thanksgiving Day, Halloween, MLK Day, Veterans day, Columbus Day, Valentine’s Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day, Independence Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday, Memorial Day, Cinco de Mayo, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Tax Day and St. Patrick’s Day. Make sure if they would reduce their operating hours by contacting the customer service and ask clearly about what time does Starbucks close and opens in your local area.