What time does Ross close and open on weekdays and even on holidays? Ross Dress for Less is well known as one of the best off-price department stores’ chain that you can find in America and this company is actually named Ross Stores, Inc. This is not only the best but also one of the largest retailers that have operated in around 1,200 locations in 33 states of U.S, along with Guam and District of Columbia. Originally, the store found by Morris “Morrie” Ross in 1950 and its first store was located in California, precisely in Pacifia.
Then, there were six Ross Department Stores that were purchased by Mervin Morris that was known to be included in a group of investors; those stores purchased were all located in San Francisco. In the mid-2014, CEO Michael Balmuth’s place was finally taken by Barbara Rentler and it automatically makes her to be the Fortune 500 Company’s 25th woman that plays a role as the chief executive office for Ross Stores. If you are interested in visiting the stores, you may want to know about the stores operation hours and that is why you can take a look at the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ross Hours
What time does Ross close on Sundays? What time do they close Ross on Sundays?
- On Sundays, Ross stores will typically be closed around 9:30 pm. However, it may depend on the location of the store as several stores will prefer to stop operating early or late. This is why you need to call customer service department of the Ross stores to get the right information, especially the store that you want to visit.
What time does Ross open?
- There are different times even on weekdays. From Monday to Wednesday, Ross stores will typically be open around 8:30 am; on Thursday, they will start operating around 10 am but it kept opening until Friday; on Saturdays, they will typically be open around 8 am; and on Sundays, they are ready to serve customers around 9 am. These opening hours might be different from a few other stores, so it is better to check out the hours by contacting the customer service of the store so you won’t visit at the wrong time.
What time does Ross close on weekends?
- On weekends, Saturdays and Sundays, Ross has different closing hours. On Saturdays, they will typically be closed around 11:30 pm, while on Sundays, they will be closed early which is around 9:30 pm. However, the closing hours on weekends might be different between one store and others, so make sure you already call the customer service of the store you are going to visit in order to ask about when they will be open and closed.
What time does Ross close on weekdays?
- On Mondays and Wednesdays, they will typically stop operating around 10:30 pm, while on Tuesdays, they are closed around 11 pm. On Thursdays, they won’t be closed until the next day, Friday, and on that Friday, they will be closed around 11:30 pm. However, there are a few stores that prefer to be closed on Thursdays which means that every store’s operating hour may vary by location.
What time does Ross close and opens?
- Here the operating hour table you can have a look. But please note that the ones given here are the typical hours; there might be a few stores that have a bit different business hours from the following.
|Monday||8:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 10:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – Fri|
|Friday||Thu – 11:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 11:30 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 9:30 PM|
When is Ross holiday hours?
- When there are certain holidays, customers should not need to worry about it. Most Ross Dress for Less locations will be CLOSED during Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Easter Day. While for most Ross Dress for Less locations will decide to be OPEN during New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Black Friday, Veterans Day, Halloween, Columbus Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Tax Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday, Presidents Day, Valentine’s Day, MLK Day, and New Year’s Day. They may still be open but reduce their operation hours, so do not hesitate to contact the store to know the answer for “What time does Ross close and open even during holidays?”