What time does Rite Aid close and open daily and even on holidays? Rite Aid is the place where you can find the drugs for your illness because this is known for both a Fortune 500 company and a drugstore chain that you can find in the U.S. The location of the store is near Camp Hill in Pennsylvania, precisely in Cumberland County or East Pennsboro Township. This is also popular as one of the largest and best drugstore chains in the U.S. and even on the East Coast.
After Walgreens Boots Alliance purchased it, the largest retail pharmacy in the world can then be formed and they will be spread in a more number of locations. Originally, the drugstore was named Thrift D Discount Center which was opened in Pennsylvania, exactly in Scranton as a single store in 1962. As time went by, the current name was adopted and made its debut in 1968, no longer as a single store but it became a public company. It is good to know a bit about the drugstore, but for you who need to visit the stores, you may want to know about their operating hours.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rite Aid Hours
What time does Rite Aid close on weekends?
- On weekends, Saturdays and Sundays, Rite Aid stores will stop operating around 11 pm. However, it may depend on the location of the drugstore because one store and another may have varied closing hours by location. A few stores might be closed early or even late, but a few others will be operating for 24 hours to serve customers.
What time does Rite Aid close on Friday?
- On Fridays, Rite Aid will typically be closed around 11 pm and you better come to the drugstore before that time. However, the closing hours between one store and another one might be different, so it is better to have a call to the customer service of the drugstore you want to visit to ask when they close.
What time does Rite Aid open?
- On weekdays and weekends, every day Rite Aid stores will be open early enough which is around 7 am, so you can get there if you need something to cure in the morning. However, different store’s location might have different opening hours so it is why you can check out the local Rite Aid drugstore you want to head to by contacting the customer service. A few stores will even be open for 24 hours to meet your need.
How long is Rite Aid open?
- Rite Aid drugstores will typically be open for around 16 hours of the day. However, there are a few drugstores that are open for 24 hours to help customers who have emergency need. As a few stores have different opening hours length from several others, calling the customer service will be more helpful for you.
What time does Rite Aid close and opens?
- Here we have the operating hour table to figure out. However, please note that the ones informed below are the typical business hours of Rite Aid drugstores. A few other stores might have a bit different opening and closing hours; even some decide to open 24 hours.
|Monday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
When is Rite Aid holiday hours?
- When certain holidays are coming, customers may have worries about if the Rite Aid drugstores will be open or closed. It is such an unfortunate if you are sick on holidays and you find the stores are closed. Fortunately, most Rite Aid locations will be OPEN every day in a year and as mentioned previously as well, some stores are even open 24 hours so you do not need to worry about it.
Most Rite Aid locations will still be OPEN during New Year’s Eve, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Day, Black Friday, Valentine’s Day, MLK Day, Thanksgiving Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, Columbus Day, Independence Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Cinco de Mayo, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, St. Patrick’s Day, Tax Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday and Presidents Day. But still, call the customer service to ask if they will reduce the operating hours and to get the right schedule of what time does Rite Aid close and open.