What time does Pizza Hut close and opens every day? If you love eating pizza, the right place to meet your crave is Pizza Hut as one of the most popular international franchises and restaurant chains in America. The specialties that are offered by this restaurant are absolutely pizza and side dishes. The more fun fact about this company is that in the United States alone, there are already more than 6,000 restaurants that are built and being operated, while there are over 5,100 locations of store that are spread in 94 other territories and countries around the world.
If you want to sum it, there are about 11,100 branches that are being operated in the world. Originally, this restaurant was found by Dan and Frank Carney who are known to be the students of Wichita State University in 1958 with the location only in Kansas, precisely in Wichita. Even it is known that Pizza Hut becomes the first franchise coming from America that opens in Iraq. Although in the previous years the sales have dropped, they made a rebrand that was announced in 2014 so this is the one leading to the sales enhancement. For many of you who want to visit Pizza Hut restaurants but having no idea about the open/close hours, you can figure out here.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pizza Hut Hours
What time does Pizza Hut close on Saturday?
- On Saturdays, Pizza Hut restaurants will typically be closed around 12 am and you may enjoy every menu before that time. However, it may depend on the location as well because the closing hours may vary by location. A few restaurants may be closed early or even late, which is around 11 pm or 1 am.
What time does Pizza Hut open on Sunday?
- On Sundays, Pizza Hut restaurants will typically start operating around 11 am, but it depends on the location of the restaurant as the opening hours can also vary by location. Some restaurants prefer to open earlier which is around 10 am, so you may need to call the local restaurant you are going to visit in case you want to get there early.
What time does Pizza Hut open?
- On weekdays and weekends, every day Pizza Hut restaurants are typically open around 11 am, but different location of restaurant may have different opening times. A few restaurants will be open earlier around 10 am, so if you think you want to get there early, you need to make sure by having a call to the customer service in order to get the hours details.
What time is Pizza Hut open till?
- On weekdays and weekends, every day Pizza Hut will be open till around 12 am, and it means they stop serving and operating when it is already 12 am. However, a few stores may have different operating hours; some will be closed around 11 pm instead which is earlier, but some restaurants decide to serve customers until 1 am which means they are closed later.
What time does Pizza Hut close and opens?
- Check out the following open/closed hours of Pizza Hut if you need the information. Please note that the information is actually the typical business hours which means a few restaurants may have different operating hours.
|Monday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Friday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM – 12:AM|
When is Pizza Hut holiday hours?
- On certain holidays, customers may wonder if Pizza Hut will still be open or closed. It is known that most Pizza Hut restaurants will be CLOSED during Christmas Day and Easter Sunday only. And most Pizza Hut restaurants decide to be OPEN during Good Friday, Easter Monday, Tax Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday, Valentine’s Day, MLK Day, New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Black Friday, Thanksgiving Day, Veterans Day, Halloween, Columbus Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo and Memorial Day. If they decide to open, it means they could reduce the operating hours by opening late and/or closing early, but you can always call the customer service department to make sure about what time does Pizza Hut close and opens every day.