What time does PetSmart close and open daily and even on holidays? PetSmart is actually a retail chain that has its location in Puerto Rico, Canada and of course in the United States. The specialties that are offered by this company is pet services and supplies like dog training, grooming, daycare for pets, as well as dogs and cats boarding facilities. If you are looking for cute pets for your best friend at home, there is a variety of animals selection that is available and you can even adopt them.
The animals that are included in the selection for sale are reptiles, amphibians, fish, birds, and also breeds of small animals, including mice, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas and guinea pigs. So, whatever you need related to your pets, you will be able to find them in this company. Another thing to know about PetSmart is that there is PetsHotel in which David Mackstellar and Rodger Ford developing and operating the original one in Arizona. Then, PetsHotel was purchased by PetSmart back then in 2000; until now, PetsHotels are still being operated by PetSmart and even the locations add rapidly throughout Canada and U.S. Now, what we will get to know is about the PetSmart business hours.
Frequently Asked Questions about PetSmart Hours
What time does PetSmart close on Saturdays?
- On Saturdays, PetSmart stores will typically be closed around 9 pm, but it depends on the location of the stores as well because the closing hours may vary by location. A few stores might stop operating early or even late, so if you only have time at night, you need to call the customer service of the store you are going to visit in order to know the right hours.
What time does PetSmart close on Sundays?
- On Sundays, PetSmart stores will typically be closed around 7 pm which is earlier than other days. But, there is possibility for some PetSmart stores closing in different times because the closing hours on Sundays can also vary by location, so it is always better to have a call to the customer service in order to get the right information.
How late is PetSmart open?
- On weekdays and weekends, every day PetSmart will typically be open around 9 am and they are ready to serve customers at that time. However, it depends on the location again because the opening hours might be different between one store and another store. It is because a few stores are even open earlier which is around 7 am. Do not hesitate to call the local PetSmart store where you want to go to so you will know how early you can get there.
What time does PetSmart close on Friday?
- On Fridays, PetSmart will typically be closed around 9 pm, so make sure you visit the store before 9 pm because they won’t serve you if you come over than the mentioned closing time. A few stores possibly have different closing times, so you can contact the local store’s customer service department in order to obtain the right information.
PetSmart Open and Close Hours?
- Here we have the PetSmart business hour table that you can check out in the following. However, please note that the information below is about the typical hours of PetSmart operation; a few other PetSmart stores might have different open and close hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
When is PetSmart holiday hours?
- Most PetSmart locations are known to be CLOSED during holidays of Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. And most PetSmart locations will still be OPEN during New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Christas Eve, Black Friday, Veterans Day, Halloween, Columbus Day, Independence Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, Tax Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday, Presidents Day, MLK Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and Valentine’s Day.
PetsSmart stores in Canada have varied open and close hours by province during Boxing Day, Thanksgiving Day, Civic Holiday, St. Jean Baptiste, Good Friday, Remembrance Day, Labour Day, Canada Day, Victoria Day, Family Day and New Year’s Day. It will be more helpful to call the customer service for getting the details of what time does PetSmart close and opens even during holidays.