What time does Dominos close and open during weekdays and weekends? Dominos Pizza, from the name itself, we could guess that this is a pizza restaurant. However, this is actually the pizza delivery with international franchise and this is one of the popular American pizza restaurant chains that you can actually find near Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States, precisely at the Domino Farms Office Park. As one of the largest pizza chains, Dominos that was found in 1960 is not only the most popular in the United States, but it is even the largest around the world after Pizza Hut.
In around 70 countries, Dominos already spread its wings until they have more than 10,000 franchised stores and corporate stores which is a totally amazing fact. In the beginning, this pizza restaurant used to be known as Dominos Pizza but the name was changed in 2012 into simple Dominos. It is not like they do not sell pizzas anymore, but they also have non-pizza products that are offered to customers. There was also a new logo introduced in the same year with the blue rectangle removal along with the text underneath the domino; it was replaced by all red dominating the logo, on the side it has blue with two dots and on another side it has red with a dot. After a brief profile about the restaurant, it is better to figure out what time the restaurant will be open and close.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dominos Hours
What time does Dominos Pizza open?
- On weekdays and weekends, Dominos has the same opening hours and they will start operating and serving customers typically around 10 am. However, it will depend on the location of the store as the opening times may vary by location. A few stores will be open later which is around 10:30 am, but a few others may prefer to start operating early around 9 am; there may also be another opening hours that will be different so please check out the local restaurant you want to visit.
What time does Dominos shut?
- On weekdays and weekends, Dominos will stop serving and operating around 1 am typically. However, it is again depending on the store’s location. The closing hours might vary as it could be later around 2 am or it could even be earlier around 12 am, so it is better to always check out the local store you want to visit.
What is Dominos Pizza hours Sunday?
- On Sundays, there is no big difference when it comes to the operating hours of Dominos because this restaurant will be open around 10 am and it will also be closed around 1 am just like other days. However, it depends on the location, a few stores might have a bit different time when it comes to opening and closing hours.
How late can you order Dominos?
- On weekdays and weekends, you can order Dominos, whatever the menu, only until 1 am or 2 am because they will typically be closed around that time, so make sure you call the local store you are going to order from in order to get the right time when going to order.
What time does Dominos close and opens?
- To get to know the details of Dominos’ business hours, we have the hours table that you can take a look at. Please note that the ones given here are actually the typical hours, so these might have a bit difference from the other stores’ operating hours.
|Monday||10:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 2:00 AM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 2:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
When is Dominos holiday hours?
- For customers who are worried and curious about Dominos’ holiday hours, we have some information. During Veteran’s Day, Columbus Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday, New Year’s Day, Labor day, George Washington’s Birthday, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day, Dominos will either reduce their operating hours by opening late and closing early or closing the store all day during the holiday. A few stores might have different holiday hours between one and another, so it is wiser to have a call to the customer service department to get the answer for the question about “What time does Dominos close and open including on holidays?”