What time does Dollar General close and open every day? Dollar General is actually a chain of variety stores that you can find in the United States and the main location of this company is in Tennessee which is precisely in Goodlettsville. It is great news that there are recently 11,500 stores that are operated by Dollar General in 40 states of U.S. There are a lot of stand-alone stores that are started to be built by the chain recently and those are constructed in areas where another general-merchandise retailer does not offer services. It is even more unique as you can find that there are several stores that have locations within several city blocks between one and another in some cases.
There are some communities that are served by Dollar General because they are too small for Walmart stores. It is also a fact that the stores carrying grocery items in a good selection have been experimented with by Dollar General since 2000. These stores can also be said to be similar to Walmart Supercenter even though Walmart’s is still bigger. The stores are also being operated under “Dollar General Market.” Some of you who may want to visit the stores are in doubt because you do not know when the stores are open and close; so, here is the information that you may collect.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dollar General Hours
What time does Dollar General close on Sunday?
- On Sundays, Dollar General will typically be closed around 12 am, but it depends on the location of the store. A few stores will even be closed earlier around 10 pm, so it means that the closing times will vary by location.
What time is Dollar General open till?
- On weekdays and weekends, Dollar General have the same closing times which are only around 12 am, but a few other stores in different locations might stop serving customers and close the store earlier around 10 pm.
When is Dollar General Hours Sunday?
- On Sundays, Dollar General operating hours are the same as on weekdays which means that it will be open around 8 am and it will be over around 12 am, but some other stores will be closed earlier around 10 pm.
What time does Dollar General open on Saturday?
- On Saturdays, Dollar General will be open just like on weekdays, which is around 8 am and that is the time when Dollar General starts to serve their customers.
What time does Dollar General open and close?
- On weekdays and weekends, you may want to know about what time Dollar General will be open and closed and we have the Dollar General hours as given below to check out. However, please note that the ones that are given here are the typical operating hours, while actually one store with another could have a bit different operating hours from the ones that are informed in the following.
|Monday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
When are Dollar General holiday hours?
- During the holidays, the operating hours will absolutely be adjusted by the store and for the Dollar General holiday times, you may check out the holidays below. During these holidays, you may check out the specific opening and closing hours. Some stores might prefer to reduce the operating hours by opening late and closing early or even being closed totally.
During New Year’s Eve, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving, Veteran’s Day, Columbus Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Presidents’ Day, Martin Lither King Jr’s Day, and New Year’s Day, Dollar General will be closed or have limited hours of operation, so do not hesitate to contact the customer service department to have some detailed information so you can visit at the right time.
When are Dollar General Special Event hours?
- Sometimes, Dollar General will hold several special community events that and to get to know the specific times related to the date of those events going to be hosted, the customer service department will notify you. If you want, you may also call the local Dollar General store near you to get the answer of “What time does Dollar General close and open?”