What time does Dairy Queen close and opens? Dairy Queen or simply called DQ is owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc. and this is well-known as a fast food restaurant that will also specially offer soft serve ice cream’s chain. The corporate offices of company are known to be headquartered in Minnesota, precisely in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina and this restaurant has a wide option of frozen products to satisfy customers. Sherb Noble was the one operating and opened this restaurant for business in 1940 and Joliet, Illinois was the first location of the restaurant.
About the products, there is an expansion of menu that was started in 1949, including banana splits, milkshakes, malts, Freezes, Curly Tops, Jets, Arctic Rush, Dilly Bars, and a wide option of hamburgers together with other cooked foods that are known to be under the Brazier banner. They also have vanilla soft serve, hot fudge, peanuts, the MooLatte, blended coffee drink, and sundaes. Coca-Cola products are known to be served in the majority of Dairy Queen locations. But, Dairy Queen is apparently also known as the last major restaurant chain that has no exclusive contract with soft drink companies.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dairy Queen Hours
What time does Dairy Queen close?
- Dairy Queen will be closed around 10 pm on both weekdays and weekend. It could be earlier as well depending on the location you are going to visit as every location has a bit different time when it comes to operating hours. Some different locations will be closed around 8:30 or 9:30 instead.
What time does Dairy Queen open?
- Dairy Queen will be open around 10 am on both weekdays and weekend. It could be later as well because it always depends on the location you will visit. Every location has a bit different time, so some places will be open around 11:30 am.
What time does Dairy Queen close on Sunday nights?
- The typical hour for Dairy Queen to close on Sunday nights is around 10 pm.
What time does Dairy Queen stop serving breakfast?
- Since the lunch menu is offered between 11 am to 4 pm, so it means that the breakfast will be stopped to serve starting at 11 am.
How late is Dairy Queen open on Friday?
- On Friday, Dairy Queen will be open until around 10 pm only so make sure you visit before that hour as it stops serving above the time.
What time is Dairy Queen open until?
- For your information, there is the operating hours of Dairy Queen that you can take a peek at. Please note that every location may have different business hours, but the ones that we will notify you below are the typical hours of Dairy Queen.
|Monday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
What time are Dairy Queen holiday hours?
- Most Dairy Queen Restaurants will be CLOSED on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and Easter Sunday. While most Dairy Queen Restaurants will be OPEN on New Year’s Eve, Christmas Eve, Black Friday, Veterans Day, Halloween, Columbus Day, Labor Day, Independence Day (4th of July), Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, Easter Monday, Good Friday, Tax Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday, Presidents Day, Valentine’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day), as well as New Year’s Day.
Please note that most Dairy Queen Restaurants will reduce their operating hours on holiday schedules even though they are open. Many locations will possibly be open later and/or closed earlier on the holidays.
What time is Dairy Queen lunch hours?
- Dairy Queen offers lunch menu from 11 am to 4 pm only and to know the details, it is better to figure out the opening times by finding the local DC restaurant and calling them. It is also suggested to have a visit at dairyqueen.com/us-en/locator/ to check out the business hours of Dairy Queen. However, do not be surprised if there is only a small portion of opening hours that are informed to customers via their official websites.
Facts about Dairy Queen
Bloomington, Illinois is the place for the largest Dairy Queen that you will ever find in the United States. It is also known that there are more than 1,400 locations outside U.S. and Canada that are included in their expanded business with more than 6,400 stores in 27 countries. Check out the site to answer your question of “What time does Dairy Queen close and open?”