What time does Barnes and Noble close and open daily? Barnes and Noble is a well-known retail bookseller and it is even the largest that you can find inside US. This is not only the number 1 content retailer, but educational products and digital media re also included. Since 1st of August 2015, it is known that there are already 647 retail stores that are being operated by the company everywhere inside 50 states in America. The headquarters of the company are in Manhattan, New York City, precisely inside District of Mile Historic.
The greatness about this bookstore is that this becomes the last remaining national bookstore chain in America that stands as since 1990s there was series for bankruptcies and mergers of bookstore industries in America. Barnes and Noble was started in malls with the small chain of Dalton Booksellers which operated by Barnes and Noble until they announced to liquidate the chain. Most Barnes and Noble stores sell not only newspapers, magazines and books, but also tablets, e readers Nook, music, games, gifts, graphic novels and DVDs. One thing that many people ask a lot, is about what time the Barnes and Noble is open and closed every day and we are going to know better about it.
Frequently Asked Questions about Barnes and Noble Hours
What time does Barnes and Noble close on Sunday?
- On Sundays, Barnes and Noble will be closed around 10 pm, but it depends on the location you are going to visit as the locations are varied and there would be some difference when it comes to the closed time. In other locations, it could be closed late around 11 pm instead.
What time does Barnes and Noble open on Sunday?
- On Sundays, Barnes and Noble will be open around 9 am and this is the typical hour for every store to open and start serving customers.
What are Barnes and Noble store hours?
- For you who want to check out the detailed information related to the business hours of Barnes and Noble daily, here we have the typical hours that can be seen below. However, please note that the hours will vary by location. Some stores could be open and closed earlier or late.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
What are Barnes and Noble holiday hours?
- When holidays are coming, you might wonder if the bookstore will still be open or even closed. Some stores might even reduce their operating hours. So, it is better to take a look at the schedule in the following.
|Thanksgiving Eve||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Black Friday||7:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Dec 15||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Dec 16||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Dec 17||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Dec 18||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Dec 19||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Dec 20||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Dec 21||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Dec 22||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Dec 23||8:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Christmas Eve||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Dec 26||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|New Years Eve||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|New Years Day||11:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
What time does Barnes and Noble open on weekdays?
- From Monday to Friday, Barnes and Noble have the same operating hours that will be started around 9 am, except the days that are included in the holidays schedule.
What time does Barnes and Noble close on Saturday?
- Even on weekend, like on Saturdays, Barnes and Noble will be closed around 10 pm, but it might be varied and different from other stores’ locations. Some stores will even be closed at 11 pm.
What time does Barnes and Noble close on Monday?
- As informed previously on the operating hour’s table, Barnes and Noble will be closed around 10 pm on Mondays. However, it always depends on the location as different location will be open and closed in different time; it might be closed later or even earlier based on the location you are going to visit. If you are not sure, you may call them to get the answer of your own about “What time does Barnes and Noble close and open every day?”