What time does Bank of America close? Bank of America or what we often call as BofA is actually an American public banking and financial services that are located in North Caroline, precisely in Charlotte. This is actually one of the largest bank holding companies by assets that people can find in the United States serving large corporations, middle- and small-market businesses, as well as individual customers. The services that are offered are including asset management, a wide range of investing and banking, and other financial and risk management services and products.
Both services and products provided by Bank of America are through around 5,000 banking centers operating and around 16,000 call centers, online mobile banking platforms, and ATMs. Consumers will really be helped by the Consumer Real Estate Services segment with the real estate products comprising fixed and mortgage loans that are first lien and adjustable rate that will cover home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, as well as home purchasing and refinancing needs. As the bank has many consumers and there would always be the new ones, the working or opening hours of the bank becomes the matter for them.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bank of America Hours
What time does Bank of America close on Monday?
- This is a common question that consumers ask and they would like to know what time Bank of America would be closed on Monday. Bank of America would typically be closed around 5 pm on Monday.
What time Bank of America open on Saturday?
- Bank of America would be open a bit later on Saturdays. If weekdays the bank will be open around 9 pm, on Saturdays it will be around 10 pm.
What time does Bank of America close on Saturday?
- Bank of America would be closed earlier on Saturday if compared to weekdays. On Saturday, the operation of Bank of America would typically close around 2 pm. For your information, this bank is a widely accessible bank and the bank in each different location can or cannot choose to open on Saturdays. In other words, there is no requirement or rules that come from Bank of America for every branch to be open on Saturdays.
Although it would be closed early on Saturdays, Bank of America has ATMs that are totally accessible near every location where customers will easily able to withdraw money or deposit them. Another good thing is that all ATMs will be available to serve what you need 24 hours a day which means that it is no need to be part of the branch for the Bank of America itself.
What time Bank of America business hours on Saturday?
- Bank of America will be operating from 10 pm until 2 pm only on Saturdays. It means that it will be open a bit later than other days and it will be closed earlier as well.
What are Bank of America holiday hours?
- Bank of America would be closed on holidays and to know when the actual holidays so you will know where you should visit the bank, you may check out the days that are informed in the following for the year of 2015.
|Thursday – Jan 1||New Year’s Day|
|Monday – Jan 19||Martin Luther King Day|
|Monday – Feb 16||Presidents’ Day|
|Sunday – April 5||Easter|
|Monday – May 25||Memorial Day|
|Saturday – Jul 4||Independence Day|
|Monday – Sep 7||Labor Day|
|Monday – Oct 12||Columbus Day|
|Wednesday – Nov 11||Veterans’ Day|
|Thursday – Nov 26||Thanksgiving|
|Thursday – Dec 24||Christmas Eve (will close early)|
|Friday – Dec 25||Christmas Day|
|Thursday – Dec 31||New Year’s Eve (normal hours)|
Bank of America Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Please NOTE: The operating hours of Bank of America will be varied by location. In some locations the bank would be open or closed one or two hours earlier or later so it is highly recommended for customers to figure out the detailed hours, especially for the location of the bank that you are going to visit.
How can we find Bank of America hours?
- Google Maps has information about the location you are looking for, so do not hesitate to use this alternative. You will be able to find it more easily with the map offered. It will even answer your question of “What time does Bank of America close?”