Online Marketing and Website Administrator – This role will have the responsibility of supporting and further developing Pets Delight’s marketing and online activity. This includes administrating the websites, developing eye catching graphics and newsletter creation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the administration and promotion of the company’s digital online presence
- Design, develop and maintain clear, effective web pages within the CMS environment. This will include uploading products, pictures, and full descriptions of products.
- Editing HTML code of product pages
- Approving and uploading product reviews
- Creating, developing content and sending newsletters
- Creating graphics for marketing material that can be used online and elsewhere.
- Drive blog, social media sites and social groups – post content, monitoring social media presence and dialogues and publish engaging content that leads to increasing followers/fans
- Develop a Marketing Automation plan to the site – Marketo
Must be able to:
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a key eye for detail
- Be creative and bring new ideas and strategies to the table
- Remain friendly under pressure
- Prioritise workload, demonstrating good organizational and administrative skills
- Be self motivated, flexible, positive, and a diligent hard working team player
- Show initiative, and able to work independently
Previous experience in an online retail environment is required. Knowledge of the pet industry is a major bonus!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You might be asked to show past works of graphic and or web design
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.